Thursday, May 28, 2009

Garrettisms

"Daddy come in here and help us"

"Am I the ONLY one who can help, can't Mommy?

"Daddy I need you, you're a strong buck"
--------------------------------------------------
"Garrett, what do you want to be for Halloween this year"
"A really big elephant"

Not sure how to pull that one off.
------------------------------------------------------
Garrett, The Negotiator

Garrett is still potty training, and I have to ask him like 40 times a day if he has to go potty. He usually says no, but when he really does need to go he says "so, what do I get?" I usually say, a piece of candy or a sticker. Then he will proceed with the negotiation.

"I would like to go to the park and I would like chocolate milk"

Smart kid.

-----------------------------------------------------

The days I have to go to work, Garrett get really mad.

He said to me a few weeks ago.

"Mommy, Daddy goes to work so you don't have to"

Children are so simple and sweet. I adore it.

No comments: