Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lily's 5 months

I really can't believe that my sweet little baby is already five months. She is such a blessing to have around the house, she is always smiling and laughing at her brother. We just started her on rice cereal, and has 10 percent end up in her mouth and the rest all over the bib.

The kids are I have been sick and stuck at home for a whole week and we are going crazy. Lily has RSV and Garrett and I have viral infections. Oh and to top it off with a cherry, both the kids have eye infections. So, back to being stuck in the house. I decided to make baby food for Lily today. Spent all morning cooking carrots and pureeing them, them making homemade apple sauce to last us the next three months. I was inspired by my friend Alison, who makes all her baby food. We are excited to get to start enjoying spring, planting flowers, going on long walks, and visiting the Colorado River at the end of this week.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Kiwi said...

Wow, she is getting so big. It has been way too long since we've seen you guys. We definitely need to get together once the kids are over their illnesses.