Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bow-tastic and a New Tooth

Now that Garrett is in preschool, I sometimes get a few hours of FREE TIME, to craft. I had Mindy, one of the sweetest people in the world over and we crafted it up. Here are some of our projects! I made the "O" for Olivia bow organizer for her daughters birthday! My sister-in-law made one for Lily and I just love it.

Lily also wanted to show you her new top tooth, pretty nice, huh! Now if the little cutie could sleep through the night!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

HI! I still check out your blog...Im not a stalker I swear!! Anyway, I laughed about the sleeping through the night because Jason still doesn't sleep through the night...I don't think moms get 8 hours of sleep. Anyway, love the blog!
-Elizabeth

The Waldrams said...

So cute! And I love the pirate party! Why weren't we invited? j/k Those kabobs look good! You are so cute and crafty!
p.s. I got the same beanies to match the girls, but I bought the pink ones. Very cute!