Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday: Menu Planning


On Mondays I usually plan the meals for the week and do all the big grocery shopping. I make little trips throughout the week to pick up fresh fruit and veggies.

Even though it's still 100 degrees outside, I'm getting too excited for fall cooking. I love to cook and bake. Comfort food is my specialty. Here is the menu for the week.

p.s. Thank you grocery bagger for helping us load the car, you are awesome. I didn't even ask, and he said "I know how hard it is to grocery shop with kids, let me help you with your groceries". WOW, what a nice kid. I think I will call the store to tell the manager how impressed I was.

Monday-Mexican lasagna, thanks to Sara Collet

Tuesday-Pot Roast and scalloped potatoes

Wednesday- Taco salad with homemade avocado ranch dressing

Thursday-Chicken fajitas, rice and beans

Friday-Garden spaghetti, garlic bread, salad

Saturday-Out to eat

Sunday-Grilled three cheese sandwich and tomato basil soup


bon appetit!

2 comments:

Putnam Family said...

Sarah, your menus sound yummy! How about sharing some of your receipes?

April said...

Can I come???!!!!