Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Disneyland





Last month while Aaron was on a business trip my mom and I took Garrett and Lily to Disneyland. It was absolutely the best trip, we had so much fun. The weather was perfect and Garrett wasn't scared of any of the rides. Plus, since we went during the week, there were no lines. Buzz Light Year ride and Dumbo were his favorite rides. We did a two-day trip which included California Adventure Park, so we stayed in a hotel that was literally across the street from the park. I would highly recommend the Del Sol Inn, cheap and convienent.

Thank you Mom for the great trip!

1 comment:

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

How much fun!!! I love going to disneyland with Grandma! Lilly is so cute! I remember carrying Brooklyn around in the Bijorn at Disneyland, that was a whole lot easier!