Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Garrett's First Day of Preschool


It was Garrett's first day of Preschool and he was so excited. He looked so cute and wore the biggest smile of his face as he walked into the classroom. First, he hesitated at the door, took a good look around at all the kids playing with toys, playdough set-up on the tables, and smiling teachers eager to meet him, then Garrett said "bye mommy" and went off to play with the other kids. Aaron and I were so proud of him and what a smart and sweet boy he is growing into.

After we left, I wasn't sure what to do with my self. It was just me and the baby with three hours to just do whatever. I went to Walmart, walk around aimlessly, and confussed. Is this really me having a relaxing shopping trip? I just wasn't sure what to do with myself. Go get a pedicure (which I need despertly), go to Ross (new fav store latley), go get paint to paint the house...the possibilities were endless. Instead, I went home, put Lily down for a nap, sat on the couch, ate breakfast and enjoyed a peaceful house.

Here are some cute pics of the big day~

Walking into school with daddyAll smiles, entering his class!Mommy, sneeking a photo through the classroom doorLily, always there for support!

5 comments:

Hilary said...

what a huge smile! enjoy your break - i know i love it.

Debbie said...

That smile says it all. Looking forward to hearing about all his adventures at the school this coming year. He's a cutie!!!

kandi Smith said...

WOW, he shows his excitement, I can't believe he is ready for pre-school. What a little man, and I hope he keeps that smile all throught out his years in school. He is so sweet and he'll always have lots of friends. love you Garrett & Lily. MEME

Putnam Family said...

Oh my gosh, what a big boy Garrett is! He looks so excited to start his first day of preschool! What a little cutie he is!

The Waldrams said...

I was a little sad when Kamryn started preschool. But that's so great that he is so excited about it!