Monday, August 10, 2009

Lake Tahoe Family Reunion


The whole family at Tahoe

My cousins

On the yacht trip

Garrett and his cousin Beverly

Mae and I

The WHOLE family

Cute little beach bums

We were able to attend my family reunion on my grandmother's side (Eide's) in South Lake Tahoe. We had such a great time seeing family we haven't seen in years. My cousin Mae that I used to live in SLO with when we were in college was there with her two kids, I havn't see her in over seven years. There was lots of chip eating (Emily my chip partner in crime), swimming in the lake with the kids, kayaking, BBQing, boat riding, and just catching up. It was a magical vacation. Can't wait to see everyone again!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful pictures. It looks like there was a huge fun.
Thanks for sharing...

--
Jhon
Best Affordable Security Systems Suitable for Renters and Apartments, Business and RV