Thursday, November 12, 2009

Las Vegas PBR and Happy Birthday

The family and I went to the PBR Finals in Las Vegas last week, we had a great time. We ate at great restaurants, swam in the pool, and did some major shopping (as much as you can do with two kids). Being that all we have here is Target, I practically had a nervous breakdown walking through the mall. So many options, so many stores. We were thankful that we could go the PBR at night, wouldn't have been able to without my mom helping us out!

So many great memories...got to ride in a limo, got front row seats at the big event, went to a pre-party at the Hard Rock Hotel, met up with my friend Joddy to shop at H & M, and most of all got to celebrate Aaron's 30th birthday!! Thank you Smith Family for making Aaron feel so special on his birthday, we loved the party!

I will post pics soon, for some reason they will not post.

No comments: