Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

My friend Alissa's husband Ben organized a Girls Night Out for her birthday on the opening night of NEW MOON. It was a blast he got a limo and went to the midnight showing at the Fremont Theater in San Luis Obispo. We met at Alissa's house before hand and did spa treatments and had dessert, it was such a blast. Alissa did this New Moon raffle and Joddy won an Edward doll (she is holding it in every picture), I was super jealous. Maybe she will be interested in joint custody. We laughed in the theater at all the crazy fans, like the guy who showed up dressed like Edward with glitter all over his face and hands. I have so much fun, thanks for the great night!

Here is the group:

Me and Alissa on the right (all smiles for Edward)
Alissa, Cheyenne and Annie
The Edward doll...so, so cool
Getting ready for the movie to start!

3 comments:

The Waldrams said...

How fun! I haven't seen it yet. What a fun group of friends.

Aaron Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

I wanted to see a picture of the guy dressed up as Edward, I think I would have peed my pants laughing so hard at that if I would have seen that live! Glad you had fun :)