Sunday, April 5, 2009

Girls Weekend



These are a few of my best friends from college Alison and Anna. They're the best friends you could ask for. Alison and I quickly become friends when we were set-up to be roommates in college. We had so much in common including: matching Civics, crazy cats, a love for shopping and cooking. Anna and I met while we were hostesses at a restaurant in downtown SLO and instantly became friends. We've all been through a lot together and there still my favorite home skillets.

Alison and Anna live in Santa Cruz now and I don't get to see them as often as I'd like, but when we all get together it is like we're 19 again.
This last weekend the girls, and Alison's baby Caden, came down and we stayed up until 2 a.m. talking, watching Twilight, shopping downtown SLO and cooked some amazing meals. We had a fun girls weekend, and I can't wait until the next!

Thanks friend of a friend of a friend!

No comments: