Monday, April 20, 2009

First Beach Day of the Year

The Rat Pack

Mr. G

Mermaid Julian

Silhouette of friends

Baby Lils


Mommy and Me


I fleeted off to San Simeon State Beach today to get out of the 98 degrees heat of No. County, and it was
85 degrees at the beach! It was so hot I had to take several dunks in the ocean just to cool off. Devin and her kids came with us, all five of the kids had a BLAST. The boys dug holes and chased sea gulls for over three hours. It was a beautiful day and needless to say Garrett and Lily crashed at 7 p.m. tonight (early for my kids).

It is days like this that remind me why I live here in the Central Coast. I love the weather and recreational opportunities. The natural beauty the resides in this country is hard to match. I truly feel blessed to be here. Now if I just could get some family in the area, it would be perfect! April and Jacob need to come back too!

5 comments:

Aaron Smith said...

Aren't beach trips the best?!! The kids are safe to romp and play and the adults can relax in the sun. Perfect. Lily looks adorable in her little swim suit, and Garrett looks so grown up.

Shaun and Aimee said...

wow looks beautiful and your picture taking is really awesome.

April said...

ok you are not helping by posting those pics! You make me want to move there now!!!!! You look just like your mom in that pic by the way, it is a good thing! We will be there someday. Love the SLO life! I miss you tons hope everyone is feeling better

Jenn Kirk said...

Great pics! You look beautiful, as always.

Unknown said...

You are getting good Sarah!! I love all the pics, especially the ones of Lils! Let's do a beach day when I come visit next! p.s. Champ and I want to move back so badly!! One day...