Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter Blessings










We were pretty sick on Easter (that is why there are NO pictures of me...I looked pretty scary), but my brother and wife Michelle and my niece Claire came down with my mom to celebrate the holiday. We had a yummy Easter dinner on Saturday and was able to have a little hunt for the kids in the backyard. Aaron went to church to represent the family while we all stayed home and kept our germs to ourselves.

We are thankful for our Savior and for his sacrifice, so that we too can live with our Father in Heaven again.

Happy Easter to all!

3 comments:

Hilary said...

i hope you're feeling better! we missed you at church. does your easter bunny leave clues around your house to find the easter baskets? that's what ours does too!

Shaun and Aimee said...

hey sarah!
I just read your comment about the bibs. For some reason I put that that post had to be moderated and I just saw that I had to release the comments. Whoops! Anyway, I would love to make Lily some bibs! It'll give me something to do. Just email me your address to aimeestanton@gmail.com

Mandi said...

I cannot believe how big they are all getting. We haven't seen you guys forever...it is about time you get better and come visit!!