Thursday, October 15, 2009

Super Saturday


Last weekend I helped coordinate a Super Saturday (i.e., big craft day). We had great food and crafts, tons of people showed up so that made it even more fun. It was so tired after the festivities, but it was well worth it to see all the cute crafts we got to accomplish, well, at least start. I did the tile pendent class and loved how they turned out, gave one to mom and one to grandma for watching the kids for only 6 HOURS...whoa, they deserve more than just a necklace let me tell you.

I hosted the family tree project, which I got the instructions from my friends website, just click on the family tree link below for full instructions.

I made one of the aprons, and didn't get to finish it, so I sent it home with mom. No kids=more time to craft.

I also did the fabric pumpkins, but instead I used apple fabric and make into an apple not a pumpkin for Christmas presents for the kids teachers.


Crafts included:

-tile pendent necklaces
-family trees
-aprons
-bulletin boards
-I Spy bags
-fabric pumpkinsor apples, using the short version
-Fabric beaded necklaces and brackets

No comments: