Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday

Happy birthday little one. We love you so much. You are a beam of sunshine on our lives. You are such a good sister, and friend to your brother. I love every square inch of your cute little baby-ness. I can't believe it has already been a year since you entered this world. I want to keep you little and bottle-up all your cuteness. I love you from the deepest place in my heart!

Here are some things you are doing lately:

Walking all around the house
hysterically laughing
playing with dolls and brother's trucks
eating tons and tons
going on stroller rides
not liking baths or shopping carts
shaking your head "no"
sleeping in your own bed
...and you have four teeth!

Love you,

Mommy

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday precious Lily!
You are such a good baby, and patient sister. I know you will grow up to be just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside. Love you bunches!!!

julie said...

ONE! No way, I can not believe it. she is a doll and I love all the outfits you put her in.

The King Crew said...

I cannot believe it has been a year already! She is such a cutie patootie!

Jared, Melissa, Carson, Brooklyn & Ashlyn Waldram said...

Happy Birthday Lily! She is just so cute! I love all the bows and flowers you make for her!

Bennett Gallery said...

Happy 1st Birthday Lily! Looking forward to seeing you soon. With Love - The Bennett's

Emily said...

Such a little doll. I hope you all had a fun 1st birthday celebration!