Thursday, October 15, 2009

WY Resident



Ok, if you have talked to Sarah recently you would know that I have been gone for the past 2+ weeks. I recently gained my residency in WY after spending two weeks hunting in Glenrock. This is an annual trip that was a little long the normal due to a management antelope hunt that we sponsored along with Zeiss optics and Barnes bullets. I spent most of my time freezing to death with average tempuratures in the teen's.
It was allot of fun though, not that I enjoy being away from my family but we had a great time and was able to take some excellent animals. It will be nice to get back home and enjoy my little ones as well as spend some quality time with Sarah.

Talk to ya'll soon!

1 comment:

The King Crew said...

Aaron, hope you return home safely and soon - I know your family misses you!

Sarah, we aren't able to come over for any "chicken" dinners anymore!

Just kidding - you're the best chef and I know you never feed us "game"... thank you!